Article delegate-en/4815 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] SSL-Problem
25 May 2010 12:01:28 GMT "Bernhard Rauh" <pjejabdyi-dyd2yvd3w5xr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello Yutaka,

after update my delegate from version 9.9.6 to 9.9.7 the connection in the
browser ends with error message "The page requires a client certificate".

We use the delegate as http2https-proxy with an internal certificate to
authenticate the connection. I think there is a problem with the use of
sslway.

The 9.9.6-configuration with the parameters FSV="sslway -cert $DIR/$CERT
-pass pass:$PASS"  works well.

Are at the version 9.9.7 changes respectively the handle of ssl? I know
about the SNI-functionality.

Cheers

Bernhard

GENIA-SEC IT-Sicherheitsmanagement GmbH
Lerchenstr. 40
86830 Schwabmuenchen

Telefon: 00000/000-00X
Telefax: 00000/000-00X
Web: http://www.genia-sec.de/
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Dipl.-Inform. Christian Brinz   Sitz der Gesellschaft: Schwabmuenchen   Handelsregister: AG Augsburg, HRB 17726