Article delegate-en/4805 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: yysh issues.
12 May 2010 18:34:32 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you Corley Kinnane <pymjabdyi-dyd2yva7o5xr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |On my Nokia N900, I am currently using delegate for an HTTP proxy over
 |SSL tunnel via USA. Where I am, the DNS also needs to be tunnelled as
 |well, so I am using another delegate daemon with -Fyysh to provide a
 |localhost native DNS proxy on the phone.

If you mean a host name resolusion is not available on the YYSH
server side, you should use the YYSH server as a SOCKS proxy rather
than a HTTP proxy, and do the resolution at the client side with
another DeleGate.  You can add local HTTP DeleGate that passes a
locally resolved address to the upstream SOCKS server (YYSH local
port for SOCKS 11080 in this case) as this:

  delegated -P8080 SERVER=http SOCKS=127.0.0.1:11080/-r

Sending DNS query backward from the YYSH server side (as a HTTP
proxy) to the YYSH client side is interesting, but is not possible
yet.