Article delegate-en/4804 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: yysh issues.
12 May 2010 18:04:26 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you Corley Kinnane <pymjabdyi-t7hpmu3kofxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I thought maybe I could consolidate these services into just the yysh
 |with both dns proxy and http proxy enabled, but the http proxy seems to
 |be very poor at the moment, only passing text, no images.

Maybe you got nothing via it and saw a text cached in your browser.

 |Is this something I am missing in the configuration ? or does the yysh
 |still need more work ?
 |
 |server side:
 |
 |delegated SERVER=yysh -P7001 -ys -yz -yy

You should have seen what is wrong in the LOGFILE on the server side.
In this case there should be "No permission" in your logfile.
What you need is the permission for HTTP to be relayed over your
YYSH server by adding a parameter as follows for example:

  REMITTABLE=+,http,https

(Maybe this should be the default)
You might need to specify the DNS server for this DeleGate with
RES_NS="xx.xx.xx.xx".
Also you might need to specify a PROXY server for this DeleGate.
The meaning of "-ys" "-yz" and "-yy" on the server side as in
your example is not known.

 |client side:

 |-Fyysh server:7001 -yfh:8088/127.0.0.1:8089
 |-yfd:53/127.0.0.1:53/8.8.8.8 -yy

A Web browser (as a HTTP proxy client) have nothing to do with
host name resolusion.  It simply pass a hostname to a proxy server
and the proxy server (YYSH server in this case) does the resolution.
Thus the DNS forwarding by "-yfd" will never used in this case.
Also I don't see what "8089" above means because YYSH DeleGate
itself will act as a HTTP proxy. Maybe it should be simply as
"delegated -Fyysh server:7001 -yfh:8088".