Article delegate-en/4737 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Http -> Ftp server return 450 Non-existing
04 Feb 2010 15:25:05 GMT "Mathieu Pasture" <pqejabdyi-uqy4d4rqnhjr.ml@ml.delegate.org>
Babelway

Hello

I am trying to to provide a http front-end to a ftp(s) server.

Browser  ---- http ------> Delegate ------ftp ----> ftp server

I have done quite a lot of trial but basically here is the command line I
use:

delegated -fv -P2229 SERVER=http OWNER="nobody/nogroup" MOUNT="/*
ftp://myserver/*" ADMIN="infra@infra" DGROOT=/mnt/delegate
MYAUTH="%U:%P:ftp" AUTHORIZER="-any"

The server is properly connected in ftp and the authentication seems to be
ok but I get a delegate error page saying : 450 Non-existing file FTP/HTTP
error.

My ftp server is configured to use different home per user.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks a lot in advance!!

Mathieu Pasture