Article delegate-en/4699 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Delegate SSL <-> delegate <-> ftp server
09 Dec 2009 11:21:45 GMT "Hanard Xavier (DTSBE)" <pkijabdyi-p5lznxp6mzxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Yutaka,

Now the cc1 problem is solved, was something about path managing into the profile.

I always tru from a clean source (make clean)
I'll try to change de DELEGATE_CONF as you mention and come back to you with the results

Hanard Xavier
IT System Engineer @ Dexia Technology Services
Network Security - Identity Management
Tel: +000000000f Gsm: +3000000000F
SecureEDI Public Folder E-Mail: secureedi.be@dexia..
E-mail: xavier.hanard@dexia..
P  Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail