Article delegate-en/4663 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Large emails and POP3
19 Nov 2009 11:32:28 GMT "Adrian Partridge" <pgejabdyi-o7da2lvey5xr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Yutaka,

Attached logfile as requested, generated with a -vd. I've chopped some lines
because I keep 14 days worth of emails on our server. Log shows I have 2
emails to retrieve, one is 15mb in size.

If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards, Adrian.

-----Original Message-----
From: Yutaka Sato [mailto:feedback@delegate.org]
Sent: 18 November 2009 22:15
To: feedback@delegate.org
Cc: pgejabdyi-o7da2lvey5xr.ml@ml.delegate.org
Subject: Re: [DeleGate-En] Large emails and POP3

Hi,

In message <_A4657@delegate-en.ML_> on
11/19/09(01:56:42) you "Adrian Partridge" <pgejabdyi-o7da2lvey5xr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
|I have delegate running as a transparent proxy passing emails into
|spamassassin via a FTOCL. This solution has been running for nearly a year
|without a single problem!  |  |Recently our emails and attachments have got
bigger and bigger, and my users  |are receiving problems getting their mail.
|  |I have managed to narrow the issue down to the use of the FTOCL keyword.
|Without using this option I can happily receive emails in excess of 50mb,
|but as soon as I use FTOCL the emails fail to come through to the client.
|  |I am using the latest delegate 9.9.5 on a Ubuntu 8.04. All out clients
are  |Outlook. I saw a post reported by someone with a similar issue saying
that  |emails over 5mb were an issue and the cause was something to do with
a MIME  |library?  |  |Any ideas? What logs, etc would help you to diagnose
this problem?

The log of a POP session in your DeleGate's LOGFILE including the word
"FTOCL" when it failed will be helpful.