Article delegate-en/4657 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Large emails and POP3
18 Nov 2009 16:58:52 GMT "Adrian Partridge" <pgejabdyi-yavwm66kvvxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello Yutaka,

I have delegate running as a transparent proxy passing emails into
spamassassin via a FTOCL. This solution has been running for nearly a year
without a single problem!

Recently our emails and attachments have got bigger and bigger, and my users
are receiving problems getting their mail.

I have managed to narrow the issue down to the use of the FTOCL keyword.
Without using this option I can happily receive emails in excess of 50mb,
but as soon as I use FTOCL the emails fail to come through to the client.

I am using the latest delegate 9.9.5 on a Ubuntu 8.04. All out clients are
Outlook. I saw a post reported by someone with a similar issue saying that
emails over 5mb were an issue and the cause was something to do with a MIME
library?

Any ideas? What logs, etc would help you to diagnose this problem?

Look forward to your reply, Adrian.