Article delegate-en/4653 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: 2 https certificates running on the same delegate host.
18 Nov 2009 05:14:24 GMT Huirong Wang <pd4jabdyi-qjyh54msrnxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear Yutaka,

Much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Huirong Wang

> To: feedback@delegate.org
> CC: pd4jabdyi-qjyh54msrnxr.ml@ml.delegate.org
> Subject: Re: [DeleGate-En] 2 https certificates running on the same delegate host.
> From: feedback@delegate.org
> Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 10:18:29 +0900
>
> Hi,
>
> In message <_A4650@delegate-en.ML_> on 11/18/09(08:20:24)
> you Huirong Wang <pd4jabdyi-qjyh54msrnxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
> |Thanks for your information. I will test this pre3 again.
> |Does it require OpenSSL0.9.8g or laters too, same as SNI supporting?
>
> No.
>
> |> I uploaded 9.9.6-pre3 including the modification to the code and
> |> Manual.htm based on the previous patch. In the release, the name
> |> of certificate file for network-interface of address "xx.xx.xx.xx"
> |> became DGROOT/etc/certs/"sa.xx.xx.xx.xx.pem" as shown in Manual.htm.
>
> Cheers,
> Yutaka
> --
> 9 9 Yutaka Sato <y.sato@delegate.org> http://delegate.org/y.sato/
> ( ~ ) National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology
> _< >_ 1-1-4 Umezono, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, 305-8568 Japan

Download new and classic emoticon packs at Emoticon World Brought to you exclusively by Windows Live
http://windowslive.ninemsn.com.au/emoticon.aspx?