Article delegate-en/4650 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: 2 https certificates running on the same delegate host.
17 Nov 2009 23:22:28 GMT Huirong Wang <pd4jabdyi-hugik5v2znxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear Yutaka,

Thanks for your information. I will test this pre3 again.

Does it require OpenSSL0.9.8g or laters too, same as SNI supporting?

Best Regards,

Huirong Wang

> To: feedback@delegate.org
> CC: pd4jabdyi-hugik5v2znxr.ml@ml.delegate.org
> Subject: Re: [DeleGate-En] 2 https certificates running on the same delegate host.
> From: feedback@delegate.org
> Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 17:16:56 +0900
>
> Hi,
>
> In message <_A4643@delegate-en.ML_> on 11/17/09(15:13:28)
> you Huirong Wang <pd4jabdyi-hugik5v2znxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
> |I just tested it on our test platform, it's working! Thanks a lot. Before I apply it, can I ask you a question? Are you going to contain this specific patch in your future release or not? If not, then its maitenance will be a problem. That is to say, this is just a special version for our requirements only. It's hard to upgrade in the future.
>
> Of course it is to be included in official releases. It has been in the
> TODO list for a long time (and has been in Manual.htm as "to-if-" which
> has been hidden as a comment)
>
> I uploaded 9.9.6-pre3 including the modification to the code and
> Manual.htm based on the previous patch. In the release, the name
> of certificate file for network-interface of address "xx.xx.xx.xx"
> became DGROOT/etc/certs/"sa.xx.xx.xx.xx.pem" as shown in Manual.htm.
>
> Cheers,
> Yutaka
> --
> 9 9 Yutaka Sato <y.sato@delegate.org> http://delegate.org/y.sato/
> ( ~ ) National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology
> _< >_ 1-1-4 Umezono, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, 305-8568 Japan

Looking to move this spring? With all the lastest places, searching has never been easier. Look now!
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/00000000X/direct/01/