Article delegate-en/4644 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: 2 https certificates running on the same delegate host.
17 Nov 2009 08:17:03 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you Huirong Wang <pd4jabdyi-yavwm63qvvxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I just tested it on our test platform, it's working! Thanks a lot. Before I apply it, can I ask you a question? Are you going to contain this specific patch in your future release or not? If not, then its maitenance will be a problem. That is to say, this is just a special version for our requirements only. It's hard to upgrade in the future.

Of course it is to be included in official releases.  It has been in the
TODO list for a long time (and has been in Manual.htm as "to-if-" which
has been hidden as a comment)

I uploaded 9.9.6-pre3 including the modification to the code and
Manual.htm based on the previous patch.  In the release, the name
of certificate file for network-interface of address "xx.xx.xx.xx"
became DGROOT/etc/certs/"sa.xx.xx.xx.xx.pem" as shown in Manual.htm.