Article delegate-en/4639 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] 2 https certificates running on the same delegate host.
17 Nov 2009 00:15:15 GMT Huirong Wang <pd4jabdyi-yavwm6z3zvxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear Yutaka,

As I know normally one delegate host just can be installed with 1 x SSL certificate only for https to http proxy, is that right? Is that possible to install 2 different SSL certificates (not self-signed) on the same delegate host to achieve while end user goes to different https url, can be gotten through with their own SSL cerficate? What I can think is running 2 complete separate instances of delegate, which is binding with the different IP address and associated https port number, then the certificate file copied to the individual folder. Such solution seems stupid, IP address still ok, can be solved via DNS A record, but the end user must enter that special https port number with the url if it's not 443. Could you please tell me if there is any better solution? It's much appreciated any advice.

Best Regards,

Huirong Wang

For more of what happens online Head to the Daily Blob on Windows Live
http://windowslive.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx