Article delegate-en/4637 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: FTP Delegate
12 Nov 2009 15:06:04 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you frederic montiton <pbijabdyi-qjyh54jf6nxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I try to compile it, but got this error :
 |
 |cgi.c: In function `int putenvs(const char*, const char**)':
 |cgi.c:1399: error: `unsetenv' undeclared (first use this function)
 |cgi.c:1399: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in.)
 |
 |If I modified source cgi.c by including "unsetenv" declaration inside putenvs function, I got:
 |
 |Undefined                       first referenced
 | symbol                             in file
 |unsetenv(char const*)               ../lib/libdelegate.a(cgi.o)
 |
 |Where unsetenv function is declared ? may be something is missed into *.h files ? (I never check your code before so I only do guessing)
 |
 |Hope to hear you about my compilation issue, and thanks again for your efforts.

On platform where unsetenv() is not available, it is expected to be
substituted by maker/unsetenv.c of DeleGate, as follows:

  % nm -A */*.o | grep unsetenv
  maker/unsetenv.o:          U _environ
  maker/unsetenv.o:          U _strlen
  maker/unsetenv.o:          U _strncmp
  maker/unsetenv.o: 00000000 T _unsetenv
  maker/unsetenv.o: 00000000 A _unsetenv.eh
  maker/unsetenv.o:          U dyld_stub_binding_helper
  src/cgi.o:          U _unsetenv

If you did not get maker/unsetenv.o after your make, it might be a
result of a compilation error in maker/unsetenv.c.
The reason of the error might be shown with the following test of
its compilation:

  % cc -c -x c++ maker/unsetenv.c

And I'd like to know on what OS you did it.