Article delegate-en/4635 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: FTP Delegate
12 Nov 2009 14:17:18 GMT frederic montiton <pbijabdyi-qjyh54k36nxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Thanks,

I try to compile it, but got this error :

cgi.c: In function `int putenvs(const char*, const char**)':
cgi.c:1399: error: `unsetenv' undeclared (first use this function)
cgi.c:1399: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in.)

If I modified source cgi.c by including "unsetenv" declaration inside putenvs function, I got:

unsetenv(char const*)               ../lib/libdelegate.a(cgi.o)

Where unsetenv function is declared ? may be something is missed into *.h files ? (I never check your code before so I only do guessing)

Hope to hear you about my compilation issue, and thanks again for your efforts.

Cheers

Frederic