Article delegate-en/4619 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: FTP Delegate
04 Nov 2009 02:13:40 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you frederic montiton <pbijabdyi-gztgall3jkdr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I'm currently my hair with a maybe impossible configuration
 |
 |Client  ===> DeleGate-FTP:2121 ===>  DeleGate-FTP:21 ===>  Any FTP server:21
 |
 |Basically I want to have an authentication on the first DeleGate level AUTHORIZER=-localhost (To give access only to registred users)
 |
 |Do you have any suggestions? I'm pretty close to do it...

There can be several possible ways to chain FTP DeleGates, or relaying
a FTP DeleGate to servers via another application level proxy as SOCKS,
or relaying FTP clients transparenly via ipfw/iptables.
The PROXY option is the most basic way to forward from FTP-DeleGate to
the upstream FTP-DeleGate.

  PROXY=host:port