Article delegate-en/4597 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: udp associate upstreaming
30 Sep 2009 08:51:44 GMT <p2aiqbdyi-i3inxhlgmzfr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Yutaka!

So I tried the new options for Socks5 interface binding and the source
addresses for "socks-udp-tosv" are used indeed. But still, there seems to
be
a problem. After successful udp association between delegate and the
upstream proxy, delegate stops its activity and doesn't send any more
datagrams to the upstream proxy.

BR,
Mathias

-----Original Message-----
From: Yutaka Sato [mailto:feedback@delegate.org]
Sent: Donnerstag, 17. September 2009 18:50
To: feedback@delegate.org
Cc: p2aiqbdyi-i3inxhlgmzfr.ml@ml.delegate.org
Subject: Re: [DeleGate-En] udp associate upstreaming

Hi,

In message <_A4563@delegate-en.ML_> on 09/17/09(04:49:29) I wrote:
 |It might take a while for me to remember exactly what was the intension
|of my implementation of the SOCKS client for UDP ASSOCIATE in
DeleGate...

I partially reloaded my memory about SOCKS and UDP ASSOCIATE :) Since I
cannot change the current behavior of DeleGate even if it is not compliant
to the specification, I added SRCIF options to control the binding of
sockets and value of packets (DST.ADDR and BND.ADDR).
For example, you can set all zeros to DST.ADDR + DST.PORT with this:

  SRCIF="0.0.0.0:0:socks-udp-tosv"

Or you can explicitly select a network interface to be used to communicate
with the server as this:

  SRCIF="192.168.1.123:*:socks-udp-tosv"

The modified version was uploaded as 9.9.5-pre11.
(These options may be modified in the official release)

  Manual.htm#serv_Socks -- DeleGate/9.9.5-pre11
  NOTE: When you chain DeleGate with another SOCKS server, it may cause
  problems in UDP relaying due to the local and tentative extensions to
  the SOCKS protocol by DeleGate. The following SRCIF parameters can be
  useful to escape such problems.

  SRCIF="host:port:socks-udp-tosv" -- network interface to servers
* SRCIF="0.0.0.0:0:socks-udp-tosv" makes DeleGate as a SOCKS client
  behave compliantly to the SOCKSv5 specification on UDP ASSOCIATE.

  SRCIF="host:port:socks-udp-tocl" -- network interface to clients
* SRCIF="0.0.0.0:0:socks-udp-tosv" suppresses the failure in DeleGate as
  a SOCKS server trying to bind a UDP socket to a specific port number.