Article delegate-en/4551 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] using certificate credentials for SFTP
27 Aug 2009 16:59:56 GMT Jim Mittler <py4iqbdyi-t75q7lq64njr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

Congratulations on a great program with an amazing feature set!

I had a question about the FTP-> SFTP/SSH bridge. I have configured a
connection as described in the manual and all is working well with
password authentication.

Would it be possible to configure delegate to use public key
authentication for the SFTP/SSH login instead of password?

Thanks!