Article delegate-en/4502 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: DeleGate: question regarding the PROTOLOG parameters
04 Jul 2009 18:23:13 GMT "Kopplinger, Andreas" <psqiqbdyi-gztgalnvjkdr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

thank you for the fast reply!
With ":format" and "%{field}", i am refering to the following part of the DeleGate Manpages.

I would like to add some of these parameters to PROTOLOG='${LOGDIR}/Protolog_${PORT}.${PROTO}[date+.%d]' command.

HTTP Transfer Log Format

      The format of PROTOLOG for HTTP protocol can be modified with a optional format specification postfixed after the LogFilename as PROTOLOG="LogFilename:format". In this case, default file name can be omitted. For example, PROTOLOG=":%X" specifies making a NCSA like extended common logfile format. The default format is PROTOLOG=":%C %D".

            %C	-- common logfile format of CERN-HTTPD
            %c	-- same as %C except the date is recorded in millisecond precision
            %D	-- extension by DeleGate (connTime+relayTime:status)
            %X	== '%C "%r" "%u"' common logfile format with Referer and User-Agent
            %r	-- Referer field in the request message
            %u	-- User-Agent field in the request message
            %S	-- status of CONNECTion to the server (c,m,p,d,s,v)
            %s	-- session Id by HTTPCONF=session
            %As	-- session Id in Digest Authorization
            %{field}	-- arbitrary field in the request message

Thank you again for your help!

Kind regards
Andreas