Article delegate-en/4488 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: FTP client to implicit FTPS server
05 Jun 2009 11:34:41 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you Marvin <pn4iqbdyi-5bnwhwekjylr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I see what you mean. I need to connect through active ftp to this server
 |however it seems that this server also accepts ftps connections throwing
 |delegate off.

What is the server?

 |Is there a way to force a ftp instead of ftps connection for a
 |specific server?

You can restrict the application of STLS as follows:

  STLS="-fsv:ftp:!specific-server"

 |> A possible description of your problem is "the target FTP server
 |> (what is it?) cannot connect back to DeleGate's host to establish
 |> a PORT data-connection (in FTPS mode)".  It might becuase the PORT
 |> command cannot be rewritten by the firewall because it is encrypted
 |> in SSL.  If it is the case, there might be nothing DeleGate can do.

If the firewall just translates addresses but not ports, you can
specify the IP-address of the interface visible from the server
as SRCIF="x.x.x.x:*:tcpbound".