Article delegate-en/4485 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: ASN.1 custom filter
05 Jun 2009 09:41:43 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you <pomiqbdyi-cpuahtnt46vr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I was wondering if I understood the help correctly: with a FTOSV filter
 |(let's say pointing to a perl script) I could filter data coming from
 |1 client to dispatch it to N servers? Whatever the TCP protocol as long
 |as the perl script handle it?

With "iptables" on Linux or "ipfw" on BSD, you can forward TCP
connections via DeleGate to the original destination host (server)
with "odst.-" as follows:

  SERVER=tcprelay://dst.-