Article delegate-en/4435 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: multiple configurations
14 Apr 2009 09:33:26 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you Federico Bianchi <pjyiqbdyi-y44oklgfqljr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |That's exactly what I was looking for, with a minor caveat: the whitelist
 |is quite long and should be maintained by our library staff; therefore, it
 |would be very helpful to have it in a separate file (e.g., something like
 |"HOSTLIST=@/etc/hosts_OK").

You can include a list of parameters or values from a file (possibly
remotely from a specified URL) with +=URL notation.  It can be used
as follows for example in this case:

  AUTHORIZER="-pam,-hostlist/whiteList"
  HOSTLIST="whiteList:+=file:/tmp/white.lst"

  [the content of /tmp/white.lst]
  LIST
  1.2.3.4
  host1