Article delegate-en/4408 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: How can delegate start as service in Windows XP Prof.
11 Mar 2009 14:44:40 GMT balram ghimire <peuiqbdyi-p5lznxoczfxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

It's works !  Thank you very much Mr. Yutaka Sato.

It's great software (proxy) and work better and fast in windows. I had been using every stable release of Delegate since 5 or 6 years  till now. I know about it from www.linux.org but shy to question you about how it run automatically in windows as I am novice and operate computer by self study. I think same as to many people. They, as I think for last 5 years, may conceived that it is built to possix like system and working for windows by running manually and in foreground only.

If you don't mind, a suggestion is here :
 Multi plateform of delegate is very good for all, however most people use Windows and they actually need it. Specially people of third country need Delegate as  they have slow internet connection with limited bandwidth and at the same time they can't afford to payble proxy software. So, put a seperate tutorial for windows user in your website.

Thank you again for your great job.

Regards.
Balram

--- On Wed, 3/11/09, Yutaka Sato <feedback@delegate.org> wrote:
From: Yutaka Sato <feedback@delegate.org>
Subject: Re: [DeleGate-En] How can delegate start as service in Windows XP Prof.
To: feedback@delegate.org
Cc: peuiqbdyi-p5lznxoczfxr.ml@ml.delegate.org, peuiqbdyi-p5lznxoczfxr.ml@ml.delegate.org
Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2009, 1:59 AM

In message <_A4399@delegate-en.ML_> on
03/10/09(22:21:54)
you balram ghimire <peuiqbdyi-p5lznxoczfxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |Sorry, I am bothering you. I didn't understand what you had wrote.
 |I clarify that what I have to do to start Delegate in my Window XP Prof. :
 |I had already putted delegate in C:\Program
Files\DeleGate\dg9_9_1
 |Everytime I want to start it, I go to Run >"C:\Program
Files\DeleGate\dg9_9_1\bin\dg9_9_1.exe"
 |And write answer as required.

You need to specify at least one command line argument to be passed to
your DeleGate to let it work in background non-interactively, as follows
for example:

  "C:\Program
Files\DeleGate\dg9_9_1\bin\dg9_9_1.exe" -P8080 SERVER=http

You can do it in a vaiety of ways:

  (1) in Command Prompt
  (2) in Run
  (3) in Target of ShortCut