Article delegate-en/4396 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: dg 9.9.1 as SMTP gateway
10 Mar 2009 11:26:14 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you "Bladt, Norbert" <peiiqbdyi-p5lznxn4zfxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I am exactly using your example, but it does not work.
 |I renamed the delegate directory, there are those warning messages: SMTPGATE not defined, etc.
 |
 |But the connection is attempted to a@b or x@y, regardless what I try.
 |OK, the name I use was longer, so I even reduced the length of the name, but still the same
 |problem.
 |
 |delegated -P9999 -fv SERVER=smtp MOUNT="SMS@tss.ch smtp://fakeuser@fakedomain.com"
 |03/10 11:58:44.62 [9120] 0+0: MOUNT[4]X[2] SMS@tss..ch smtp://fakeuser@fakedomain..
 |03/10 11:59:00.06 [9122] 1+0: SMS@tss..ch => //tss.ch/sms
 |03/10 11:59:00.06 [9122] 1+0: Recipient: <SMS@tss..ch> to:SMS@..ch

Oh, I see.  You are using upper case leter "SMS" in the MOUNT which is
not matched in this case.  You need "nocase" MOUNT options as follows:

 MOUNT="SMS@tss.ch smtp://fakeuser@fakedomain.com nocase"