Article delegate-en/4368 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: delgate 9.7.7 ftp to sftp proxy and file size
08 Feb 2009 03:58:04 GMT James <pbeiqbdyi-gztgalkczkdr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

2009/2/8 Yutaka Sato <feedback@delegate.org>:

> In message <_A4366@delegate-en.ML_> on 02/04/09(08:34:01)
> you James <pbeiqbdyi-gztgalkczkdr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
>  |Yutaka I tried setting it to 0 but it still seems to max out at the 32
>  |bit signed integer
>  |(ie 2GB -1).  Makes sense really as type is still signed int so that
>  |is all the memory that is allocated.  I then tried changing the data
>  |type to FileSize and now it drops the connection at 65535 bytes which
>  |looks a buffer size.
>  |Do you know why it is crashing with type FileSize
>
> If you are using DeleGate on Linux, you need a compile option
>
>   CFLAGS=-DSTAT64
>
> as describe in <URL:http://www.delegate.org/delegate/over4GB/>

We are using solaris 9 on sun v210.  Do you know off hand if it is limited
in this OS as well.  If not I will do some digging myself
thanks for replying.

--
jac