Article delegate-en/4367 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: delgate 9.7.7 ftp to sftp proxy and file size
07 Feb 2009 14:02:31 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you James <pbeiqbdyi-4z7oftfgab5r.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |Yutaka I tried setting it to 0 but it still seems to max out at the 32
 |bit signed integer
 |(ie 2GB -1).  Makes sense really as type is still signed int so that
 |is all the memory that is allocated.  I then tried changing the data
 |type to FileSize and now it drops the connection at 65535 bytes which
 |looks a buffer size.
 |
 |Do you know why it is crashing with type FileSize

If you are using DeleGate on Linux, you need a compile option

   CFLAGS=-DSTAT64

as describe in <URL:http://www.delegate.org/delegate/over4GB/>