Article delegate-en/430 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] How to filter based on separate server names?
16 Apr 1999 05:49:47 GMT "Simon Bennett" <pvyaqbdyi-lnh3n2gq2gdr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

How do I set up a number of filters to perform different actions based on
the server names.

I can set up CMAP entries on the command line like:

CMAP=/opt/dgate/oze.cfi:FTOCL:http:*.ozemail.com.au:* \
CMAP=/opt/dgate/sun.cfi:FTOCL:http:*.sun.com:*

Which will apply separate filters to URL's matching those two patterns.

Also applying a blanket filter to all URL's works e.g:

CMP=/opt/dgate/all.cfi:FTOCL:http:*:*

However if you combine these options it doesn't work - neither does it work
if I have any other form of overlapping pattern matches - say I have a  dst
server of "*.com" as well as "*.sun.com".

How can I do this?  Is CMAP the wrong approach?

Many thanx in advance.

---
Simon Bennett <pvyaqbdyi-lnh3n2gq2gdr.ml@ml.delegate.org>
E-Commerce Manager Ozemail Ltd