Article delegate-en/425 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: WinNT 4.0 with sp4 didn't work with delegate!
14 Apr 1999 23:53:02 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato)

On 04/14/99(23:57) "Everson Todoroki" <ptqaqbdyi-po5c3iy6fbvr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A422@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I'm using version 5.9.1 .... I just don't find any host using any service
 |(pop, http, etc... delegate don't finmd the servers).
 |I'm using a Winnt 4.0 with SP4. There are no conflicting ports.
 |More info is...
 |
 |When i start a pop proxy  ( delegated -P110 server=pop ), then i make a
                                              ^^^^^^
If this is exactly what you did, it will cause the situation like follows:

 |telnet session, i need to press enter to see something... then, this message
 |appears:
 |EVERSON DeleGate/5.9.1 by ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato) March 15, 1999
 |then, anything that i type appears on the screen.

Parameter names of DeleGate are case sensitive and unknown parameters are
ignored, thus what you did is equal to ``delegaed -P110'' without a
SERVER parameter.

On 04/15/99(00:25) "Everson Todoroki" <ptqaqbdyi-po5c3iy6fbvr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A423@delegate-en.ML_> (nntp://coe/mail-lists.delegate-en/423):
 |Just download 5.9.1 again, and it worked... didyou made any changes to the
 |file dg5_9_1.zip since his first publication?
 |If you want, i cand send for you the buggy version thati have...

I've never changed the content of a distribution package after I uploaded
it to my FTP server.  If there is anything different between your two
packages, I'm curious about the reason.