Article delegate-en/4224 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Using delegate in a small commercial project
20 Nov 2008 07:21:51 GMT =?gb2312?B?tN7BiA==?= <pqaiabdyi-qjyh54kbmtxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Mr. Sato」コ
        It's the first time that I want use your delegate in a commercial project. I want use it as a proxy server.
        1 The protocols: http, ftp, telnet, smtp and so on.
        2 I won't modify the code of DG, and let your copyright apear.
        3 Any version which can mediate communication of various protocols^_^.
        4 Only one copy will be used.
        5 The number of the users will be less than 10.

        Is there any possibility to get a licence for free? Thanks a lot.

        Saityuu
        2008-11-20