Article delegate-en/422 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: WinNT 4.0 with sp4 didn't work with delegate!
14 Apr 1999 14:57:21 GMT "Everson Todoroki" <ptqaqbdyi-g7ilkrqhmhjr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

I'm using version 5.9.1 .... I just don't find any host using any service
(pop, http, etc... delegate don't finmd the servers).

I'm using a Winnt 4.0 with SP4. There are no conflicting ports.

More info is...

When i start a pop proxy  ( delegated -P110 server=pop ), then i make a
telnet session, i need to press enter to see something... then, this message
appears:

EVERSON DeleGate/5.9.1 by ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato) March 15, 1999

then, anything that i type appears on the screen.

Any ideas?

Best Regards,

Everson Todoroki