Article delegate-en/4192 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Help
29 Oct 2008 06:02:35 GMT Arvin Degamo <pieiabdyi-c4ifwxovy25r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Yutaka,

Any suggestion on how to setup delegate under windows xp with the following scenario. We have multiple web  servers under IIS, I want to put a 1 reverse proxy for the multiple web servers.

I only have one public IP.

                                                                                  --www.example.com/webserver1
NAT router--- Delegate     reverse proxywww.example.com/webserver2
                                                                                      www.example.com/webserver3<http://www.example.com/webserver3>
                                                                                    www.example.com/webserver4

Can you share your ideas and knowledge on how to setup it .

Thanks,

arvin