Article delegate-en/419 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: WinNT 4.0 with sp4 didn't work with delegate!
14 Apr 1999 09:34:08 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato)

On 04/13/99(05:48) you "Everson Todoroki" <ptqaqbdyi-po5c3i4rfbvr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A412@delegate-en.ML_>
 |Just asking if there is anyone who put delegate to work on a WinNT 4.0
 |server machine with Service Pack 4... I tried, but without success...

It is known that DeleGate of older versions than 5.8.4 (22Dec98)
do not work on WinNT with "Service Pack 4".
If you are using newer version of DeleGate, it is difficult to guess
your problem is something specific to WinNT+SP4 since so many people
are using DeleGate on the platform.  And I cannot suggest anything
without knowing what you did.

#http://wall.etl.go.jp/mail-lists/archive/delegate/7820
#http://wall.etl.go.jp/mail-lists/archive/delegate/7834