Article delegate-en/4186 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: SFTP(SSH) to FTP-Server
21 Oct 2008 16:12:20 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

Guten Abend,

you "Gusti Benawi" <prqhabdyi-xtc56t6yernr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I can see that sftp-gatewaying is possible but is there any possibility to get also the sftp-client support for delegate?
 |
 |Something like this:
 |SFTP-Client ---> Delegate ---> FTP-Server

It is not supported.

When I implemented a gateway from a FTP-client to a Sftp-server,
I could not find something like "libssh" thus I used the sftp command
as a Sftp client suffering restrictions on perfimance and functionality.
If I do something on Sftp in future, maybe it should be based on a
shared library for SSH like libssh.