Article delegate-en/4175 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Help
07 Oct 2008 03:47:22 GMT arvin degamo <piiiabdyi-xtc56t3iernr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Yutaka,

Can you help me on how to setup delegate9_8_5.exe with following scenario.

Http request from outside world towards our website...www.aaa.com, The NAT configured router will forward the request to the reverse proxy server and the reverse proxy will relay the request to the real content server.The real content server is inside the firewall and only the reverse proxy server can access to it.Anybody can help me on how to setup this.

Regards,

Arvz