Article delegate-en/4168 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: HTTP response size of 1969 bytes fails to be received
03 Oct 2008 07:20:07 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you Tony Gaspar <phqhqbdyi-xtc56t5mernr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |Does anyone have any ideas? I looked at release notes after v9.8.1 and saw some fixes around keep-alive so I may try upgrading my version here.

The lines in the LOGFILE of DeleGate (of the latest versions) about the
request will be helpful for me to see what is going.  So far, I think
it might be the problem around gzip/gunzip which might have been fixed.