Article delegate-en/4164 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] HTTP response size of 1969 bytes fails to be received
03 Oct 2008 02:13:51 GMT Tony Gaspar <phqhqbdyi-kp76qhtv2elr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

I have a problem with a specific
HTTP request when running the proxy standalone without filters or CFI filters.

The problem only occurs when making
the request over a wireless broadband nextg connection.. The header size is
266
and the message length is 1703 and the request is for javascript content and the
response never gets received

by the browser as I can see through a program
called fiddler which debugs http requests/responses for
IE.

If I add one byte to the body, it
works. If I move one character in the body to another position in the body, it
fails.

Do you have any ideas? I’m running
Delegate 9.8.1.

After I post this message I will
attempt to reproduce the bug over a direct connection, without delegate
involved, by

making a test html page that gives a response size of 1969 bytes,
running over the nextg wireless broadband I have

here.

Some additional observations:
Delegate reports in log output, the data has been
transmitted.

Can anyone offer any suggestions?
 Perhaps it has been resolved in later versions of the Delegate
proxy.

Thankyou,

Tony
Gaspar