Article delegate-en/416 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] No URL logging
13 Apr 1999 12:13:38 GMT "Mario de Oliveira Lobo Neto" <puaaqbdyi-pswtoc4u6str.ml@ml.delegate.org>
American School of Recife - Brazil

I'm starting Delegate as:

  delegated -P8080 SERVER=http PROXY=proxy-host:8080 CACHE=no
LOGDIR=/var/spool/delegate/log

I it is really doing the job of relaying the requests to the
proxy-host very well. But I can't find where the relayed URLs are
being logged. They are not at the LOGDIR. LOGDIR only has
initialization messages from delegate when it's starting. Where is
delegate logging the relayed URLs ? Which file /directory?

I have delegate in /usr/local/bin. Where should I put delegate.conf ?

Thanks again,
Mario Lobo

*** Mario Lobo - mlobo@ear..br
*** American School of Recife