Article delegate-en/4126 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: DeleGate as FTP Authentication Proxy
11 Sep 2008 13:55:37 GMT "Gusti Benawi" <prqhabdyi-5bnwhwassmlr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello,

I am trying to use TLS connection with the client and TCP with the server in connection with AUTHORIZER.

Using following configuration:

delegated -v  -P2121 SERVER=ftp AUTHORIZER=serverhost  MOUNT="/* ftp://server:port/*" MYAUTH="%U:%P" STLS="fcl,sslway -cert /pat/to/cert.pem"

will only work for FTPS (implicit) but not for FTPES (explicit).
Somehow delegate can not handle the AUTH TLS or AUTH SSL command when AUTHORIZE is activated.

client:	AUTH TLS

response:	530 [Proxy] Login required.

client:	AUTH SSL

response:	530 [Proxy] Login required.

Is FTPES feature in combination with AUTHORIZE not implemented?

Best regards,

G. Benawi

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx