Article delegate-en/4124 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: performance measurements and socks question
11 Sep 2008 11:16:31 GMT Andre <pzyhqbdyi-m6tzzufe6vvr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi.

The functionality you implemented in the VSAP protocol is actually not
possible with other SOCKS implementations and I also suspected this to
be an extension of the socks protocol. But the possibility is actually
quite neat :) and this is exactly what I'm looking for. Might it be
possible to get a translation of the
japanese version?
So is it possible to use a regular SOCKS client with the protocol or are
there special requirements in how to talk to such a proxy? And does this
protocol still support the regular proxy forwarding functionality?

Also thanks for the information concerning the connect time with ssl,
I'll give this a try.

Best regards,
Andre