Article delegate-en/4117 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: DeleGate as FTP Authentication Proxy
08 Sep 2008 19:00:40 GMT "Gusti Benawi" <prqhabdyi-5bnwhwhfcmlr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

I just found out that sending %U:%P to MYAUTH will do the job

 delegated -v -P2121 SERVER=ftp AUTHORIZER=-pam  MOUNT="/* ftp://server:port/*" MYAUTH="%U:%P"

Best regards,

G. Benawi