Article delegate-en/4105 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] inquiry
05 Sep 2008 04:12:09 GMT arvin degamo <pbeiabdyi-jfjnzgo3vonr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

Our company decided to install a delegate proxy server. Can i ask some tips and procedures on how i can install it? Can you give me some tips because my boss wants a presentation before we install it.

Hoping for your favorable reply.

Regards,

Arvin