Article delegate-en/4100 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: SSL no shared cipher
03 Sep 2008 23:19:15 GMT =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Andr=E9_Egners?= <p4yhqbdyi-xtqvdm6snljr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi.

I tested the new Diffie-Hellman functionality a little more thoroughly
and it turns out that there is a problem.
If I start up the server as a https proxy with the necessary dhparam in
place (they do get loaded correctly),
and use this with forcing the use of a Diffie-Hellman cipher it works.
But if after a while of doing nothing
and just letting it sit there, it seems that it can't be restarted
again. Then I start getting a "no shared cipher" error
as before.
If I shut down the proxy and restart it again, it starts working again,
but only as longs a I don't start using
it after a while of doing nothing.
When no using Diffie-Hellman cipher the problem does not arise.

Andre