Article delegate-en/410 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Run DeleGate as service on NT?
12 Apr 1999 06:22:19 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato)

On 04/10/99(20:08) you "Sergius Lezhnin" <ptaaqbdyi-uqy4d4qzjhjr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A408@delegate-en.ML_>

Subject: [DeleGate-En] Re: Delegated as a NT service
On 03/30/99(11:19) I wrote in <_A383@delegate-en.ML_>
 |On 03/30/99(01:01) you "Ph. Gautier" <ppyaqbdyi-uqy4d4qzjhjr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
 |in <_A382@delegate-en.ML_>
 | |I'm tring to use Delegated under NT, but I can't find any dedicated
 | |information.
 | |Mainly, it's said Delegated can be run as a NT service. May I have any
 | |further information, how can I managed this.
 |
 |When DeleGate runs on WindowsNT, it automatically registers itself
 |as a service and start the service.  For example, if you need a
 |DeleGate as a HTTP proxy server, just say like this:
 |
 |  > dg5_9_1.exe -P8080 ADMIN=you@host..
 |
 |Then you will see a service running named "DeleGate Server -P9999"
 |Log files and caches are located at "\Program Files\DeleGate\" by
 |defalult.
 |
 |Cheers,
 |Yutaka
 |--