Article delegate-en/4089 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
[Reference:<48AEE522.2040102@googlemail.com>]
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: tls ciphers
22 Aug 2008 20:53:09 GMT ysato@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

In message <48AEE522.2040102@googlemail.com> on 08/23/08(01:11:14)
you Andre <pzyhqbdyi-7pkjwocfwjfr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |Hi.
 |
 |Unforatunately I'm somehow not able to post to the mailing list, I apologize the possible inconvenience due to posting to your adress.

You need to include the keyword in the Subject or the body of your
message to be forwarded to the list.  The keyword is the name of
the software, "DeleGate" :)
Also messages with too many exclamations, too short body, without
feedback@ in To header, ... are to be rejected (to screen SPAMs).

 |Is there some option to influence the chosen cipher used by TLS? If I for
 |example want to switch from rsa ciphers to diffie-hellman ciphers.
 |
 |Andre

You can specify ciphers to be used with "-cipher cipher-list" option
as in "openssl s_server" as follows:

  STLS="fcl,sslway -cipher AAA,BBB,CCC"