Article delegate-en/4072 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: SSL Buffer_Underflow
18 Aug 2008 16:45:30 GMT =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andr=E9_Egners?= <p4yhqbdyi-gztnjk7qfbnr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi.

In our research group we are working on anonymity network and use an
onion routing scheme which could be compared to TOR, therefore we chain
SSL proxies. The error occurs while doing throughput measurements using
a simple perl stream server (no ssl)[1] which shoves bytes to the client
which connects through 3 chained proxies connected by CONNECT of HTTP.
Thus data needs to be decrypted when receiving on the client
side...calling unwrap.

Unfortunately this might be tough to reproduce, but there seems to be
something wrong with closing the SSL connection since only the last
packet seems to be too small.

Best regards,
Andre