Article delegate-en/4070 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] SSL Buffer_Underflow
18 Aug 2008 16:01:22 GMT =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andr=E9_Egners?= <p4yhqbdyi-cpuahtl546vr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello.

I get a BUFFER_UNDERFLOW as a SSLEngineResult while calling unwrap. This
happens every time the connection is closed.
I'm using Delegate as a HTTPS Proxy with STLS=-fcl. The BUFFER_UNDERFLOW
does not occur  when I uses Squid. Could this be a Bug of Delegate?

Andre