Article delegate-en/4064 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: How to verify a server's certificate?
11 Aug 2008 19:38:50 GMT Monika Schilling <p3ehqbdyi-n2ignz4zo65r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Yutaka,

On Monday August 11 2008 10:36, Yutaka Sato wrote:
> But note that the SSL (TLS) configuration of DeleGate is moving from
> sslway options like -CApath to files under the CERTDIR (like ca-sv.pem)
> after DeleGate/9.8.0 and the recommended way to disable the default
> certificates will be making a special file under CERTDIR.
> <URL:http://www.delegate.org/delegate/Manual.htm?CERTDIR>

Thank you for the pointer. I checked DeleGate 9.8.3 with the new way of
configuration via files under CERTDIR. Everything works as expected. There is
no need for using the trick with the OpenSSL environment variable
SSL_CERT_DIR as with version 9.7.7.

OT: Strange effect of the mailing list

I got my initial posting and all of your replies sent to me by e-mail. However
none of my replies were sent back to me. Do you have an explanation?

Cheers, Monika