Article delegate-en/4062 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: How to verify a server's certificate?
11 Aug 2008 09:17:47 GMT Monika Schilling <p3ehqbdyi-g7ilkrrpmhjr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Yutaka,

On Monday August 11 2008 07:58, Yutaka Sato wrote:

> Thus I think setting SSL_CERT_DIR environment variable to an empty
> directory will be effective to solve your problem, without changing
> the code of DeleGate.

Yes, this works! So I have an immediate solution.

On Monday August 11 2008 03:45, Yutaka Sato wrote:
> Maybe it is because sslway.c loades the default location of certificates
> together with the explicitly specified certificates.

What do you think about a new DeleGate option which allows to switch off this
implicit action. This avoids the scattered configuration (DeleGate
configuration file + OpenSSL environment variable).

Thank you.

Cheers, Monika