Article delegate-en/4054 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: customization builtin messages and icons.
06 Aug 2008 04:51:55 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

In message <017401c8f5da$028363e0$078a2ba0$@wang@firstwave.com.au> on 08/04/08(11:30:06)
you "David Wang" <pomhqbdyi-xtqvdm6snljr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |Did you mean we have to install at least 9.8.4-pre2 or above to have the
 |MOUNT /-/builtin working with https?

9.8.4-pre3 released last week including the patch is recommended.

In message <015701c8f6a3$2c084220$8418c660$@wang@firstwave.com.au> on 08/05/08(11:30:05)
you "David Wang" <pomhqbdyi-xtqvdm6snljr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |Also regarding to upgrading, does it only need to replace the older
 |executable delegated file with new one, which is compiled from source code?
 |Is there any other files need to be updated as well?

None.