Article delegate-en/4041 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: customization builtin messages and icons.
04 Aug 2008 02:32:20 GMT "David Wang" <pomhqbdyi-ry4zqcicjzvr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Yutaka,

Did you mean we have to install at least 9.8.4-pre2 or above to have the
MOUNT /-/builtin working with https?

Kind Regards,
David

-----Original Message-----
From: Yutaka Sato [mailto:feedback@delegate.org]
Sent: Wednesday, 30 July 2008 4:39 PM
To: feedback@delegate.org
Cc: pomhqbdyi-ry4zqcicjzvr.ml@ml.delegate.org
Subject: Re: [DeleGate-En] customization builtin messages and icons.

In message <002c01c8f1de$8dc76d70$a9564850$@wang@firstwave.com.au> on
07/30/08(09:52:34)
you "David Wang" <pomhqbdyi-ry4zqcicjzvr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |Our current verison is 9.1.1, what did you mean this version "could be
heavy
 |and slow in HTTPS/SSL gateway"? Can I have its details?

See the home page of DeleGate, especially the release information as
<URL:http://www.delegate.org/mail-lists/delegate-en/3735>

 |And if we'd like to MOUNT /-/builtin with https, which stable version do
you
 |advise? Also could you please tell me how to upgrade it smoothly from
 |current version?

The current stable version is, as announced in the home page, 9.7.7 but
the latest development version 9.8.4-pre2 is stable enough.

Note that the main purpose of the free distribution of DeleGate is to get
useful feedbacks from users, but information about problems of older
versions
which might be fixed in later version are never useful but harmful.

Your Anti-virus Service scanned this email. It is safe from known viruses.
For more information regarding this service, please contact your service
provider.