Article delegate-en/404 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Using delegate as a ftp proxy
09 Apr 1999 03:04:25 GMT Mohammad Rizal Othman <psqaqbdyi-kvnd4bais3jr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

I'm new to delegate, and am trying to configure it as an ftp proxy.
Here is the situation. I've an OpenBSD machine acting as a firewall
using ipnat and ipfilter. The machine is the gateway for a private
network which uses class C private IP  addresses. Currently users
don't use any proxy to connect to the outside world. I would like to
use delegate as a proxy for certain applications. To start with and to
experiment, I chose ftp and tried a sample command in the delegate
manual (delegated -P8021 SERVER=ftp RELIABLE=internal). I was able to
connect to the proxy, but then when I tried to ftp to other hosts, I
received this message in the delegate errors.log:

04/08 17:26:10 [6308]-P8021 E-P: No permission: 192.168.1.14:1026 =>
ftp://rizal.mimos.my

I don't know what I did wrong, and don't have a clue on what to do.
Hope somebody can help me here.