Article delegate-en/4035 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Use the same outgoing IP address as the incoming IP address
01 Aug 2008 00:26:20 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you Sorin Esanu <pgagqbdyi-p53o7eyu6gtr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |>  |Anyway, I am aware that I can start 3 different DeleGate with different
 |>  |SRCIF, but that is waist of resources. What if I have 100 ips and I want
 |>  |to do that...
 |>
 |> Wow, do you really have such number of interfaces on a machine?
 |
 |Not on this one I run delegate. But I have one with more than 300 ips,
 |on a single real interface...

Ah, you meant non-real interafces. I see.

 |Seems like this patch is working. I will test more and give some feedback.

I uploaded 9.8.4-pre3 including the patch and a little fix to be
applied with it.  It is for stopping reusing keep-alive to the server
between clients of different SRCIF.